Saturday 25 June 2011

Seed pods.

   The weather mans talking about a mini heatwave here this weekend, its sure not going to happen today. Rained long and hard all night and today is a very dull gray day, temps are 16c 60f. I can't see it getting much higher than that today and the talk of it going to 27c tomorrow, hmmm.

  My big tobacco plant does have seed pods, now I have to find out what to do with them to save the seeds. I really want the seeds off this plant as its been the biggest, fastest growing one and the slugs and snails have mainly left it alone. I think its genes will produce more great plants next year.

  I need to finish off the clothespin peg bag this weekend, also have to finish off tidying up. I still haven't hoovered the stairs. I'd like to do some spinning as well if I have time, I should really make the time as I feel in the mood for spinning. We'll see how it all goes.

  Hope you all have a great weekend, take care folks.

No comments: