Saturday 16 July 2011

Weekend plans

   I'm going to try and have a productive weekend and make a start on my crossed arrow cable phone sock and finish the bottom front part of the clothespin peg bag I'm weaving. Then I can make a start on weaving the top front part of the clothespin peg bag which is only a couple of inches long so shouldn't take long, then I can sew it all together.

  I bought a pdf version of Andean pebble weaving by  Laverne Waddington, its a little advanced for me at the moment as I've not tried backstrap weaving yet but would like to make a simple start on that this weekend as well. Nothing fancy but seeing as I can use the inkle loom for patterns I will just do a simple pattern to make a backstrap for my backstrap weaving.

  Its raining lots at the moment so I need to collect water to refill my barrels. I have one connector from the downspout to one barrel but I have to fill the rest from there by hand. I could do with a better system but its all I have for now so I needs to go get wet, several times. Empty the one barrel into another then wait for the downspout barrel to refill and repeat. Darn plumbers not due back until Tuesday, he let me down again yesterday.

  Hope you all have a great weekend, take care folks.

No comments: