Thursday 7 July 2011

Back to normal.

   Not much to blog about today, I finished off weaving the red and black nylon band on the inkle loom so that I can weave my sister a key ring. I'd probably be better having a go at back strap weaving for a piece so small but have never tried that before so I will stick to the inkle loom and make a book mark or two as well. This could change as soon as I get up out of this chair and I do try back strap weaving. I'll let you know tomorrow. I do have a rough idea of the design, black boarder with a black and white check pattern.

   Still not knitted anything but I did get a new mobile/cell phone so will need to knit a sock for it, haven't really thought about it yet so have no idea on the design. I also need to look for some wash cloth patterns and make a start on that. I think by the weekend I'll be back to my normal self yarn wise.

  Hope you all have a great day, take care folks.

No comments: