Monday 25 July 2011

Orange toms.

   Didn't get much done over the weekend, read some books on weaving and watched a couple of videos on hem stitching. I'm not 100% sure I get how the hem stitch works once the piece is off the loom without a fringe. I'm kind of worried because my last clothespin peg bag started to come apart in places, I think that's holding me back from finishing this piece.

  I've been chopping up my tobacco leaves and I had a smoke of them too, they were difficult to keep alight but tasted fine and weren't harsh at all as I was sort of expecting. I need to chop the leaves up finer, might be a job for the food blender.

  A couple of my tomatoes are starting to change colour, none are fully red yet but in a day or three I should get a few red ones. I was worried about them ripening because the weathers been kind of funny this year but the sun is back out and its sort of warmer so all should go well.

  Hope you all had a good weekend, have a great day and take care folks.

No comments: