Friday 8 July 2011

Still with a leak.

   Well the plumbers just left, he's fixed two leaks around the stop tap but the other leak behind the board is still leaking. I had thought it was just a loose elbow joint from all the knocks the pipes have taken in the last few weeks but its leaking higher up. No idea where abouts, I'm going to start ripping the board off in a little while so I can get a better look. I'm really hoping this doesn't turn into a big job and half the kitchen needs riping out. Of course this means I'm still without running water, again.

   Ok, just took the board off above the worktop and it doesn't appear to be leaking from there so I guess its leaking somewhere just under the worktop. Its probably just a joint that needs re soldering, I hope its that simple. I f^%king hate plumbing!!!

  Hope you all have a great day, take care folks.

No comments: