Saturday 9 July 2011

Weaving weekend.

   I'm going to warp the inkle loom in a little while and weave a key ring for my sister. I'll do a couple of book marks as well in the same pattern so as not to waste yarn. I figure I should be able to get that done today then I can get back to weaving the clothespin peg bag and make a start on my knitting.

  I was thinking of knitting a honeycomb cable pattern for my phone sock, figure it will give the phone loads of protection but might make it a little thick so maybe I should stick to a slip stitch colour pattern. The slip stitch colour work makes a thicker fabric so will give some protection to the phone.

  I still haven't looked for a washcloth pattern yet, its just for me so don't need anything fancy, just want to get back into the habit of knitting again. Saying that though I'll probably end up knitting the phone sock first.

  Hope you all have a great weekend, take care folks.

No comments: