Tuesday 5 July 2011

Still got water problems.

   The plumbers due back on Friday, hopefully for the last time. The leak behind the board is worse than I first thought so I've switched the water off, I can switch it on when I need water so I'm not living without running water this time but I'm mainly living out of buckets, jugs and bottles again.
  The mini heatwave we were having has ended, getting much needed rain. All my plants are doing well apart from the potatoes which I have written off. The slugs and snails mainly did them in but I've also been a little stingy with the water on the potatoes as I really needed it for myself the last couple of weeks. I didn't need too really but I didn't know that at the time. Better safe than sorry.

  I've still not done anything yarn wise, not sure why not. I've decided to force myself with some simple knitting and will knit a face cloth. I really need to finish the clothespin peg bag as well. Also need to do a little something for my sisters Birthday but time is very short for that.

  Hope you all have a great day, take care folks.

No comments: