Monday 4 July 2011

Still leaking, somewhere.

  The dogs not had any more fits in over 60 hours now so its looking good that they have passed and the increased meds are working. I even managed to sleep in my own bed last night, I really needed that.

  I need to get the plumber back out to check the pipes, I think there is a leak further along past the stop tap. I can't get at it at the moment as its behind the washing machine and boarded up but I think I can here drips coming from that area and the carpets wet around the washing machine. The nuts on the stop tap need tightening or sealing better as there dripping as well.

   I didn't get anything done yarn wise over the weekend but promise to finish the clothespin peg bag this week, I also need to make a little something for my sisters birthday. I think I'll make her a bookmark or a key ring.

  Hope you all had a good weekend, have a great day and take care folks. Happy independence day to my American friends.

No comments: