Friday 19 August 2011

One down.

   Had a couple of busy afternoons this week so I haven't been able to post. Not had time to do much of anything else either so don't really have anything to post today. I've harvested loads more leaves off my tobacco plant and theres still loads left too. The seed pods are just starting to turn brown so will harvest those as well for seeds for next year.

  I've managed to catch one mouse without an anvil or piano falling on my head. I had 6 spring traps set out with nutella but the mouse was able to pick them all clean without setting them off. The duct tape didn't work for catching the mouse as planned but some of it was moved so either the mouse did sort of get stuck but managed to free itself or it was taking the tape home with the nutella bait. I ended up sticking the duct tape with nutella bait under the trigger of one of the spring traps and it worked. I'm not sure if this is a lone mouse and my troubles are over or if this mouse had family and its just the beginning. I'll leave some easy bait about and find out for sure.

  Hope you all have a great day, take care folks.

No comments: