Monday 29 August 2011

Feeling chilly

  I think summers over, not that we've had much of a summer here. There has been a chill in the air the last couple of days that makes me think of winter and the need to get ready. Also makes me think of Christmas and the fact I better pull my finger out and get knitting presents. I've been looking at yarn over the weekend, I have already decided on a scarf again for my sister and have a pattern in mind too. I can't decide on a colour, I've never been very good with colours. The pattern for the scarf is a cable pattern that works on either side of the scarf, I want to add pockets as well.

  My other sisters scarf is already knitted from last year and I have the yarn to finish it off with the five fold cable pockets. I could make a start on that this week while waiting for the yarn for the other scarf, once I decide on a colour. My other sister and mum I haven't decided on yet, haven't given it any thought so far but might weave something, bags, purses, glasses cases??? I have time, no rush yet.



   I've taken care of eight mice and had thought that was the last of them as the bait has been left alone but last night I could hear one scrabbling around behind the skirting board making a heck of a din. With luck the poison will be here tomorrow and I can put a stop to them once and for all.

  Hope you all had a good weekend, have a great day and take care folks.

No comments: