Saturday 13 August 2011

Mice

   Sorry I've not blogged two days running, nothing to blog yarn wise really and I've been baby sitting. I am planing to do some carding and spinning today so I should have something to blog about next week.

  I saw a mouse the other day in my electric cupboard and have found evidence of mice eating the dog food. Not sure how many of the little buggers I have, never had mice in my house before. I've laid a couple of those spring traps. I hate setting those things, always feel like I'm going to lose a couple of fingers and yet the mice seem to be able to eat the nutella off them without setting them off. Plan B is I've laid some duct tape down sticky side up, not sure if its sticky enough or if the sticky goes off exposed to air but it will have to do for now until I can get the really sticky traps. Any other diy mouse trap tips please feel free to share in the comments.

  Hope you all have a great weekend, take care folks.

No comments: