Monday 22 August 2011

Grrrr, darn mouse.

   A mouse or mice are still giving me the run around. At the moment the well fed mouse is making a mockery of the spring traps by eating the bait in situ without setting off the traps no matter how I set them up. I've tried tieing bait to the trigger but the mouse just ate the bait then went home, the duct tape under the trigger isn't working either. I guess if I wait long enough the mouse will get fat and heavy then will set off the triggers. For some reason my diy traps are being left alone, I probably need to place them better or make more.

   Blogging will be light again this week due to the school holidays, my hours are messed up and I have a few busy afternoons. Hope you all had a good weekend, have a great day and take care folks.

No comments: