Wednesday 31 August 2011

Crafty mouse.

   I've got the poison for the mice and laid it out in several safe places, also re baited the spring traps because yesterday the bait was taken. The bait was left alone last night and I never heard a peep out of Mr noisy mouse, I'm thinking this one is pretty crafty and might prove hard to get.

  I've still not decided on a colour for the scarf but am leaning towards brick red, as long as its not too bright. I'll have to check my past buys on ebay and see what sort of red I knitted my moms flame scarf in. I'm going to use that same yarn, Jarol Heritage, as I really liked knitting with it last year, did two scarfs with it.

  Starting to think I need to dig my thermals out, the days and nights are really starting to get cold here. I really hope this doesn't mean a super cold winter.

  Hope you all have a great day, take care folks.

No comments: