Thursday 5 April 2012

Short quick blog post.

   Ello folks, not much to blog about so just a short quick post tonight. I've switched off the stupid unreadable codes so anyone can now post comments. I really need to clean up the main page, things like projects and I should clean up a few of the other pages like current and future projects. Depending on anymore changes to blogger I might switch to another platform like wordpress, that is if I can get back into blogging more often again. Might not be worth my while to switch.

  Had a day off yesterday that I was planning to get some weaving done but ended up messing around trying to install TOR and get it to work. I didn't manage to get it to work but did learn how to use the terminal in linux better. I'll try again maybe this weekend, for now I have a live cd version of TOR so if I have to slip the .govs leash I can do.

  Hope you all have a great day, take care folks.

No comments: