Tuesday 10 April 2012

Short and sweet

   Ello folks, still have nothing to blog about but thought I'd best check in and see if I can start blogging more often, even if I have nothing to blog about. I haven't gotten much weaving done on the scarf, I'm not 100% happy with the colours or the way its turning out. The pattern would look great in different colours, as for the way its turning out that's all my fault. I really do need to practise much more. The edges to the scarf aren't as even as I would like, the weaving in of the colour changes are pretty sloppy and the whole piece isn't as balanced as I had planned, I think that's a counting mistake on my part though. Well that's all for today, short and sweet.

  Hope you all had a great weekend, have a great day and take care folks.

No comments: