Friday 6 April 2012

Happy Easter.

   Ello folks, another short post today as I've nothing crafty to report. This weekend I'm hoping to make a real dent in the scarf that's been sat on the loom much longer than it should of. I'm not sure when my sister is due so I really need to get a move on and make sure this scarf gets finished otherwise she will not be getting a Christmas present this year.(eta for last Christmas)
  Apart from not being too happy with the way the blue and purple are going together in the scarf I'm also unhappy with the tails I weave in when joining a colour, I've made the tails too short and there not weaving in tightly enough creating little bumps. I'm not going to unweave what I've already done, I'll just make future colour join tails longer so I can weave them in better, all part of the learning process.

  Hope you all have a great weekend, take care folks and have a blessed Easter.

No comments: