Saturday 21 April 2012

Dirty whites and shady greys

   Ello folks, a pretty slow week this week, got a little bit of this done and a little bit of that done but overall not much done really. I have been carding and blending some white and grey fleece, its all kind of mixed up with some dirty whites and various shades of grey. Once its all spun and plied the colours should be some what more uniform but not perfect, not that I want perfect. I do like the natural colours of some fleeces and with blending you can get some interesting greys, browns and blacks. Not to mention dirty whites. Once I've spun and plied this fleece I'll be knitting my fingerless gloves, Lord knows I could do with them here lately and for next month too.

  Hope you all have a great weekend, take care folks.

No comments: