Wednesday 22 February 2012

Two pockets done.

 Ello folks, sorry I've not blogged for a few days, am still struggling to get back into it. I finished the last five fold aran braid cable pocket at the weekend. The pockets are not attached to the scarf yet, I had planned to do that today but life happened instead. It might end up being the weekend when I finish this scarf now.

  I've ordered another ball of the yarn I did the seed/moss stitch scarf and pockets in, I'm going to knit a thinner scarf to go with the pockets I had originally knitted. At the moment I'm not sure how to knit the scarf so might stick with moss/seed stitch again, can be a bit of a pain to knit but will match the pockets better as they have moss stitch borders. There is no real rush to do this scarf, it will be a fall back project while I work on spinning yarn for the fingerless gloves and weaving another scarf.

  Have a great day folks, take care.

No comments: