Tuesday 7 February 2012

Here again.

  Ello folks, just a short post today while I try and get back into the habit of blogging. I managed 4 rows of knitting on the five fold aran braid cable for the pocket. Its still only half done I think, the more I knit it the more I think it should be a deep warm pocket, or maybe that's because of the really cold temps we are having at the moment.

  I've really been struggling to get back into knitting recently, seems more of a chore than a hobby and chores are never any fun. Hopefully once this very late Christmas present scarf is finished I can relax and start to enjoy knitting again. I do have plans for some future projects, I want to finish up spinning some yarn and knit myself some fingerless gloves.

  Hope you all have a great day, take care folks.

No comments: