Tuesday 3 April 2012

Lost my mojo.

   Ello folks, hope your all doing well. I've gotten very little weaving done even though I had all weekend free, kind of makes it hard to blog about crafty stuff so this will be a short post I reckon. I'm not 100% happy with the colours I'm using for the scarf I'm weaving, the light blue and purple are too close so the squares don't stand out as much as I'd of liked. I've started so I'll finish and next time pick colours that contrast more.

  The weather here is pretty wicked at the moment, high winds, cold, rain and we might get some snow over night. Tonight I really wish I had made a start on spinning, and finished and knitted the fingerless gloves I have planned. Oh well, I'm sure they will be ready for next winter.

  Hope you all have a great day, take care folks.

No comments: