Wednesday 11 April 2012

Another short post

    Ello folks, another short post today because I have nothing to write about. I'm still trying to get back into the habit of blogging on a regular basis. I'm still slowly weaving the scarf, my hearts just not into this project though for some reason. I was looking at the last thing I weaved, I wasn't overly impressed when I first took it off the loom but its really grown on me. I think I'll buy some more variegated yarn for my next weaving project, what every that is.

  I've gotten a little knitting done the last couple of days, knitting the moss, seed, stitch scarf to go with the five fold aran braid cable pockets. I'm in no rush with this scarf and enjoy knitting moss stitch, doesn't require much thinking about and fills the time when I have a few mins doing nothing.

  Have a great day, take care folks.

No comments: